Would you like to replace missing teeth with an easy alternative that can be removed every night before sleeping? If so, dentures can give you the smile you desire without the burden of a long installation process. Oftentimes, dentures can be crafted and inserted for a few teeth all the way up to an entire set. No matter what your dental restoration needs are, dentures may be able to help. Listed below are a few benefits they can provide:
– Dentures are easily removable for added comfort and peace of mind while you sleep.
– Dentures are extremely durable, but can easily be damaged when outside of your mouth. Fortunately, upgrades and replacements can be recrafted and used as necessary.
– Lost or missing teeth often cause a person’s facial structure to sink in and look aged. Dentures can fill your mouth back to its fullest and restore a more youthful appearance.
– Missing teeth can leave gaps that can harbor unsafe bacteria and loosen gums. Loose gum can cause nearby teeth to move and slide.
– Dentures can improve speaking and eating skills lost by missing teeth.
– Dentures can improve your self-esteem and acceptance in social atmospheres.
If you would like to discuss a denture treatment with Dr. Nirmal Aujla and the rest of our team here at Jefferson Dental Health PC, please schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Watertown, New York. Our number is 315-788-7070. We look forward to helping you decide which options will work best in your quest for a whiter smile.